IM2 DLP FULL HD 3D printer
CARIMA IM2 Full HD DLP 3D printer.
- The volume of work depends on the model: IM2 (76) 76x42x130 mm. IM2 (96) 96x54x130 mm. IM2 (110) 110x61x130 mm.
- Carima Slicer software to manage STL files and media.
- XY resolution of 50 µm - Z resolution of 25/50/100 µm
- 405nm UV LED light source with 1920x1080 pixel resolution
- Stl / obj / 3ds / amf input file
- Overall dimensions 400x390x570 mm. Weight 37 Kg
- Touchscreen with independent interface
- Cleaning Kit
There CARIMA IM2 3D printer allows you to produce models designed with any 3D CAD system quickly, accurately and economically. With IM2 it is possible to produce functional models or to show to customers or create masters to make silicone rubber molds or models to be used in investment casting to obtain the object directly in metal. This extraordinary 3D printer therefore allows you to create jewelry models to be "transformed" directly into precious metal using the lost wax casting technique.
CARIMA IM2 is equipped with CARIMA Slicer, a 3D design management software that allows you to organize production with great ease. With CARIMA Slicer it is easy to import 3D models, position them on the platform and build their supports in an intelligent way by exploiting the automatisms of the software and manually inserting and removing supports where it will be convenient. IM2 is equipped with a touch screen monitor that allows the operator to load the processing, set its parameters and send the processing to the machine.